It’s that time of year again! What started out four years ago as an attempt to blog every day during the month of November for NaBloPoMo is now a tradition. During November I feature your posts on why you are thankful. I receive such great feedback from readers on this because it can be a simple sentence or an entire post, but there is always something that readers can relate to.
This year, I think the need to see thankfulness in black and white is greater than ever. There is so much hard stuff going on in and around our lives yet I believe that praise is a key to breakthrough.
So, get thinking and submitting because I can’t do it without you.
Here’s what I need as soon as possible:
- Send me your thankful guest post (a sentence up to 750 words) with a short bio and optional picture.
- Send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or if we’re Facebook Friends, private message me. I will let you know I received your submission and the tentative date it will publish.
- Tell others! You have no idea what an impact your words will have. There might be someone going through the same thing as you and your words will be refreshing and a lifeline for them. It can be humorous or serious.
- I reserve the right to edit. If your post runs longer than 750 words I might edit for space or use as a two-day post. I appreciate the posts being family friendly so if yours isn’t, I won’t be using it.
- First come, first serve. This fills up fast and happens faster each year. Don’t wait.
- Wish to remain anonymous? No problem. Just make that clear in your submission.
I’m thankful for you. Let’s see what you’ve got. I can’t wait.